This is my last post in my “Understanding Nevada Divorce” series. This post serves as a wrap-up to my previous discussions and expands on a few of the points that were made. We covered a number of topics, these topics included:
- Understanding The Nevada Divorce Process
- Planning For Your First Meeting With A Nevada Divorce Attorney
- Making Temporary Arrangements During A Nevada Divorce Trial
- Attending Mediation During A Las Vegas Divorce
- Nevada Divorce And The Discovery Process
- Attending a Nevada Divorce Trial
This may seem like an overwhelming amount of information, it is important to remember that this is what an attorney is for. I would never suggest that someone blindly trust an attorney but, at the same time, you are hiring a lawyer because you need help with the process. It is important that you utilize your lawyer as a resource and understand what is going on during the process. A good lawyer will help you gain this understanding and will consider it part of their representation.